Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Eleven, The Beginning

"Kusaru Tansujin, I need you to intercept two enemy ninja on their way to the fire country, they are coming from Suna-Gakure and have a valuable document, are you ready?" the fourth Mizukage asked.
"Yes." I replied as I bowed and then ran to the shelter to get my supplies.

"My first real mission in a long time, I hope Ace or Sadge don't get mad that I get a solo mission." I said as I hopped onto a boat and used Tidal Wave, sending me racing across the ocean towards the fire country.

I was on my way to the interception point, when I saw Konoha.
'That place doesn’t look bad, how come we're at war?' I thought to myself.
"There, Kiri-Gakure shinobi!" One of the tower guards called out as arcs of fire shot from the mouth of another guard.
'That was close.' I thought as the fire hit the trees.
'Ok,' I thought. 'there they are.'
Two ninja, about my age were walking down the path, one from Konoha, and one from Suna-Gakure.

I heard them talking:
"So, the war has been going on for five years right?" I heard the Sand ninja say.
"Yeah, I guess." the Leaf ninja replied. "Why?"
"Well, that's a long time for a war to go on, I wonder when it'll be over."
"When we crush their city, they crush ours or the Mizukage dies." the Leaf ninja said.

"Well neither of you will find out." I said as I jumped out of the tree.
"Who are you?" The leaf ninja said.
"I am Kusaru Tansujin, of the Mist Village. Who are you?" I said.
"I'm Sabaku, son of the Kazekage, you won't stand a chance against me."
"And I'm Kaji Tsugotsu, from Konoha."
"Well, you are going to die." I said as I pulled three shuriken and threw them at the two ninja.
"Grand Fire Ball Jutsu!" Kaji shouted as fire burst from his mouth and singed the edge of my arm.
"That's nothing!" I shouted
"Water Bullet!" Water accumulated in my palm and I launched it at Kaji.
"Desert Coffin!" Sabaku shouted as the ground beneath me started to wrap around me.
"Not gonna happen!" I shouted.
'I can't move.' I thought as the sand reached my waist. 'Only one way to get out.' "Release Light Chakra!" I yelled as I blood sealed my watch.
"Lightning Strike!" I shouted as lightning arced from the sky and hit inches away from Kaji.
"I better end this quick!" I said.
I started to run towards Kaji and Sabaku.
"Right." Kaji said. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he said as a clone of him appeared and started to build chakra in his hand.
"Gotch-ya." Sabaku said.
We all ran towards the center of the field.
"Hiraishin!"
"Rasengan!"
"Oblivion!"
Then there was an explosion, but we did not hit.
I looked up and saw three Kiri-Gakure ANBU each gripping one of our wrists, inches away from each other.
"The Mizukage, is dead." one of them said.
"What?" I asked.
"Konoha and Kiri-Gakure are now neutral, depending on the Fifth's decision to continue this war or not." another said.
"We were sent here to stop you from sparking another war while Kiri-Gakure is without a leader."
"Right." I said. "But, we will finish this fight, maybe not now, but we will finish it." I said turning my attention to Kaji and Sabaku.
"That's for sure." Sabaku said.
"Yeah." Kaji agreed.
"See ya." I said as I jumped into a tree as I followed the ANBU.

No comments:

Post a Comment