Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Three, On the Rocks


"Kusaru! Hurry up." Sadge shouted as she and Ace jumped across the river on the border of The Fire Country and the unclaimed land on the way to the Hidden Rock Village.
"I'm just kind of nervous, last time we went to the Rock Village I was inhabited by an ancient monkey spirit." I said as I jumped from rock to rock across the river.

Suddenly the current got faster and pulled me under Ace and Sadge went in after me but it was too late, I was at least a half a mile ahead of them, I could have gotten out of it by summoning my Light Chakra and jumped out but that would have involved lightning, I would survive but my friends where in there water as well.

"Damn, what am I going to do?" I thought as I struggled for breath. "That's it, I'll Summon Sarudai." So I did. But there still was Ace and Sadge to worry about, again Denkouiki came up but I can't risk electrocuting my friends. "Mizu Bunshin!" I shouted as three of me jumped out of the water.
"Ok, I need you to rescue my friends Ace and Sadge from the water!" I shouted as the clones turned around and jumped into the river.

"Ah, thanks." Sadge said trying to catch her breath.
"Ace?" I said looking over Sadge's wet shoulder, he was on the floor.
"He's not breathing." She said with a terrified look on her face.
"Don't worry," I said as I took the watch out of my pocket. "I got this under control. Summon Light Chakra!"
She stood up and moved to the side.
"Jump Start!" I shouted as a bolt of lightning hit my hands and I pushed on Ace's chest. He gagged instantly.
"Thanks," he said as he took a deep breath. "Looks like I'm gonna stay on solid ground for a while."
"Huh, where are we?" Sadge asked.
"Umm, somewhere downstream from where we were." I said as I stood up and looked off the cliff. Wow good thing we got out when we did or we woulda went all the way down there." I said looking into the seemingly endless abyss that was in front of us.
"You, get away from that cliff, it's dangerous to stand there!" someone shouted from behind us.
"Wait a second, I know that voice," I said as I turned around. "Kiba what are you doing here?"
"Kusaru, I didn't know that was you." Kiba said as he rushed towards me and grabbed my hand.
"Long time no see," He said "Aside from the short visit last week in the leaf village."
"Yup, we didn't really get to talk then." I said.
"So Kiba what are you doing all the way out here?" Sadge asked as she was helping Ace up from the ground.
"Well one of our ANBU members was captured by the Hidden Rock Village and we were sent to go find her."
"We?" Ace asked
"Her?" Sadge asked
"We as in Akamaru, Shino and I, and She as in Hinata." he replied
"Where is Shino?" I asked.
"He saw you bags up river and we split up to find you. Akamaru go get Shino."
The big dog jumped off into the forest.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Kiba asked.
"We are on a mission to the Rock Village ourselves." Ace said. "But of you need help rescuing Hinata I'm sure Tsarr wouldn't mind us being a little longer."
"Sure why not," Kiba Said. “C’mon we should meet Shino by the road."
So we walked to where we fell into the river and met Shino and Akamaru, from there we went straight to the Hidden Rock Village.
"Shino is a quiet guy isn't he?" Sadge asked Kiba.
"Yeah, he's always been this way, I think the most talkative he's ever been was when we went on a mission with Naruto, always telling him to do as he says but Naruto always argued, and when we finally found the bug, Naruto screwed it up by farting, just like in the Chunin exams, but no hard feelings."
When we got to the hidden Rock village we weren't welcomed nicely, when we cleared the guards we split in to two groups, Shino went with Ace and Sadge to get Tsarr's Lightning Staff, and I went with Kiba and Akamaru to save Hinata...

"So where do you think they would be keeping her?" I asked as we ran through the street.
"Well my best guess would be in the prison, or interrogation room." Kiba replied.
"Nah, that's too obvious. I'd say... the back room of the meat market!" I said.
"Why?"
"I heard some kids talking about some guys taking a masked person there."
"Right," Kiba said. "Well then let's go."
As easy as it was to find Hinata getting her out was much more difficult.
"Where are we going to meet Shino?" She asked.
"Just outside the gate." I said.
"Oh, well we should save them first." she said.
"What, how did you..." I began.
"Byakugan. Short and simple answer." Kiba said.
So we went to the safe house where the staff was and got rid of some of the guards and meet with Shino, Ace and Sadge.
"How's it goin'?" I asked Ace when we got there.
"Pretty good." he said holding up the Lightning Staff.
"Cool, they have it. Let's go!" I said as I used Lightning Bind on the remaining Shinobi.
"Good Job." Shino said.
"Wow thanks, that's a lot coming from you." I replied.
The trip back to The Mist Village was quick and quiet, Shino, Kiba and Hinata took us there then went back to Konoha, I told them to say hi to Kaji and to tell Shikamaru to say hi to Sabaku for me and that was the end of that. Although Tsarr was a little mad that we were late but Hinata convinced him to think differently...

No comments:

Post a Comment