Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Five, Rain, Rain Go Away!

"You ready to return?" Semajj asked.
"I am," I said. "Hey, thanks for the training."
"No, problem." Semajj said as he walked off back to the docks.
'I hope I'll see him again.' I thought.

"Sabaku! Hurry up." Sora shouted.
"Yeah, it's been one month sense Kusaru left." Sheena said.
"I'm coming." Sabaku said. "Dad, I'm going to The Mist Village!" he yelled into the Kazekage's headquarters.
"When you come back I have a mission for you," Gaara said. " So don't be long."
"Ok I won't, bye." Sabaku said as he jumped over the railing down to the floor. "Ok, let's go."

"Ace," Sadge said. "What are you doing."
"I'm walking." Ace replied.
"Backwards." Sadge pointed out.
"So I am." Ace said. " Maybe Douji's genjutsu is still effecting me."
"From a month ago?" Sadge questioned. "Yeah right."
"Hey, is that Kiba?" Ace asked pointing at a man with a big grey dog.
"Most likely, but don't change the subject." Sadge said. "Oh wait, Kiba, hey Kiba!"
"Geez, tell me not to change the subject." Ace said as he turned around and ran after Sadge.
"Hey what's up?" Kiba asked.
"We're going to greet Kusaru at the docks." Ace replied.
"Ah, me too." Kiba said.
"Wait, we're here for Kusaru too!" Sheena shouted as she Sora and Sabaku ran down the street.
"Cool." Sadge said as Ace shook hands with Sora.
"Where is Kaji?" Sabaku asked.
"He's with his team on a mission." Kiba said.
"That's why we brought this Cardboard cutout of him!" Choji said as he, Shikamaru, Temari and Ino, walked up.
"Wow everyone is here." Shino said as he walked up with a team of ANBU behind him.
"Ten-Ten, Hinata, Lee, and Neji, didn't think you'd be able to come."
"We had to see Kusaru's new powers." Lee said as he took off his mask.

After I got off the boat and Semajj left I put down my bags.
'I wonder if anything has changed.' I thought. 'I wonder how Ace and Sadge are.'
Then I looked around and picked my bags back up.
"Hmm, rain, just like the day I left." I said as I took one step forward.
'Something isn't right.' I thought. ‘It’s too quiet.' I looked around one more time, there where waves but no wind. ' An attack maybe?'

"So, what's been up in the Mist Village?" Ten-Ten asked Ace.
"Well," Ace said. "I heard that Tsarr and the Tsuchikage had a disagreement when they were going to sign a treaty."
"Not the Tsuchikage, they'd never sign a treaty with us it was the Namikage." Sadge said.
"The Hidden Wave Village?" Sora asked.
"I believe so." Choji said as he dipped his hand in a bag of potato chips.
"Why are you always eating?" Ino asked. "You'll only get bigger."
"Bigger is better." Choji said while chewing on a handful of chips.
"You guys are so troublesome." Shikamaru said.
"Hey, Aunt Temari where is Uncle Kankuro?" Sabaku asked.
"He got stuck at the Academy." she replied
"That's too bad." Hinata said as she Neji and Ten-Ten took off their masks.
"Wow, what a big crowd." Sakura said as she jumped off a roof in front of us.
"S...Sakura?" Ino said.
"Hey Ino you here to greet Kusaru?" Sakura asked.
"Yes, and I beat you here!" She replied
"Are they always like this?" Sheena asked Kiba.
"Most the time." he replied.

"Who's there?" I shouted.
"So you've noticed us?" A girl's voice asked from behind me.
"Who are you."
"I am Shuuha-Same." she replied.
"What do you want here?" I asked.
"Haven't you heard?" Shuuha-Same said. "There is a war between the Hidden Mist and Wave Villages, we are an army sent here to take you down." Then at least a thousand Wave Shinobi came out of the ocean.
"What?" I said as I took a steep back.
"Attack!" Shuuha-Same Shouted as the army raged forward.

"Huh? That's not good." Neji said.
"What?" Shikamaru asked.
"There's a lot of 'em I can smell them."
"What?" Shikamaru shouted.
"Wave Shinobi." Hinata said.
"How Troublesome." Shikamaru said.
"Let's go." Lee said as he ran towards the docks followed by everyone else.
"Summon Denkouiki!" I shouted as I felt the wolf’s power enter my body. I started taking out one Shinobi at a time.
'There are too many of them.' I thought.
"Ha ha ha, you'll never defeat us all."
"Summon Tokiyamazaru!" I heard from the water.
'Semajj!' I thought.
"Kusaru hold on!" I heard Sadge say from the Docks.
Semajj and I met the others in the entrance from the Docks to the Village.
"There are too many of them!" Ten-Ten shouted as she threw three scythes into the mob.
"Twin Headed Water Dragon Jutsu!" I head from above.
"Rasengan!"
"Desert Coffin!"
"Help has arrived!" Kaji said as the Mizukage, Kazekage and Hokage attacked the Wave Shinobi....
The Battle raged on as an unimaginable amount of Wave Shinobi attacked.

"Good thing you came." Shikamaru said to Naruto as he killed a Wave Shinobi.
"No problem, Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu!" The Hokage said as he copied himself.
Tsarr and Gaara followed with Water and Sand Clones.

The battle went on, we were doing good until Sakura was stabbed in the back, Ino got distracted and was hit with a Crushing Wave Jutsu along with Lee and Shino.
"We have to do something." Semajj said as he took out another Shinobi.
"If you can get everyone in a shield I can use my lightning techniques and take care of more of these guys." I said.
"I can take care of that." Neji said. "Everyone come here." Neji shouted then all of my allies grouped around him and he started spinning and a giant chakra shield went around all of them except me. "Go for it!" he shouted.
"Got it. Static Shock!" I shouted and two bolts of lightning hit my hands and I stuck them in the water killing at least ten Shinobi.
'Need more...' "Lightning Strike!" Killing fifteen more Shinobi.
"I'm out of chakra." I said and Neji stopped spinning, and the others went back to work killing endless amounts of Shinobi.

The Wave Shinobi started to overpower us even the combine might of the three kages couldn't stop the waves of warriors.
"Karasu, Kuroari, Sanshouo go!" Shouted someone from the roof tops behind us.
"Kankuro." Temari shouted as she blew away a mob of Wave Shinobi.
The three puppets went to work attacking and killing the ninja.
Soon there where only a few hundred Wave Shinobi left.
The Seventeen Shinobi and I stood in a row facing the incoming army, all of us not fit to fight except Gaara and Semajj.
"Heh, I knew Kusaru picked a good teacher when he picked you." Sadge said before she passed out.
"You guys better leave this to us." Gaara said, as Semajj and he stepped forward.
"Prepare to die." Semajj said as he disappeared and reappeared behind a group of ninja and ran through them with his staff killing them all while Gaara gathered sand and trapped half of the remaining Shinobi in it and suffocated them.

'About three hundred left' I thought as I looked through the crowd of enemies.
I was barely able to stand up. "Tidal Wave!" I shouted as a wave of water consumed three ninjas.
Gaara quickly took out about fifty more and then Semajj took out the rest with a flash of light, all that was left was Shuuha-Same.
"You've won this time." She said as she disappeared into the water.
"Damn." I said as she was completely out of sight.
"At least we're still all alive." Semajj said looking at the line of beat up shinobi.
"Father, where did you learn to do that?" Sabaku asked.
"I'll teach you similar moves soon, but be happy you survived this S ranked mission." Gaara said.
"Are you serious?" Sabaku asked.
"We were involved." Tsarr said pointing back at Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Lee and Ten-Ten.
"Hear that Kusaru?"
"Yup, but I'll hear more later I need some res..." I started before I blacked out.

When I woke up I was all healed thanks to Sakura and Kaji, Semajj was back in the Snow country, and life was back to normal... Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment