Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Six, Tsarr and Kusaru Face Off!

"So you want to fight me?" Tsarr questioned.
"Correct." I said. "And if I win you have to train me and if I lose I have to study under you."
Tsarr looked at me.
"If I win you go three months no vacations and if I lose I will train you." he replied.
"Fine." I said, so we went to the Chunin exams arena and prepared to fight.
I got my battle all planed out, I knew most of the Mizukage's Jutsu and attack types.
"Let the battle begin!" He shouted as he did the Hand signs for Twin-Headed Water Dragon Jutsu.
"Mud Bubble!" I shouted as the water came towards me.
Just in time the Mud finished surrounding me and I was saved.
The Mud Bubble deteriorated.
"Nice counter move but," he started to say as he did more hand signs. "You need to better than that to beat me. Water Vortex Jutsu!" he shouted.
I jumped out of the way but the water followed me.
"Rock Fall!" I shouted as I rolled out of the way of the water.
"Nice move." Tsarr said as he blocked the giant boulders raining from the sky.
"Mud Slide!" I shouted as Mud started to fill the arena.
"Yeah right." Tsarr said as he ran up in front of me and punched me in the stomach.
"Nice try." I said. "Light Chakra!" I shouted as lightning cut through the Mud and struck me. "Summon Denkouiki!"
'Now I will be able to counter his moves and send one of my own back at twice the speed I could before.'
"Cheap trick." Tsarr shouted as he did another set of hand signs. "Drown Tank!" he shouted.
'That's my genjutsu!' I thought but it was too late I was caught
"I.. I can't move." I said as a glass tank appeared around me and started to fill with water. 'Great, I'm going to be beat by my own genjutsu, unless... I can use my Water Clones perfect.' so I converted the water into clones of myself.
"That's how it's going to be?" Tsarr said as he stopped the Jutsu.
"Now everyone attack!" I shouted as my clones and I charged at the Mizukage.
"Water Spikes!" he shouted as I was three feet from him the spike took out my clones and I was hit, nothin' I couldn't handle.
"Water Bullet!" I shouted sending the Mizukage spinning backwards.
When he hit the wall he coughed. "Nice combo." he said as he got up. "I give, I'll train you." he said.
"Good thing," I said. "I didn't have much left anyway."
"What!?! Then I take it back." He said.
"Nope, you gave up." I said, "You have to take me as your student."
'Ha, I'm glad that last hit got him.' I thought.

"So when do I come over for training?" I asked.
"Every other day unless you’re on a mission or it's a weekend."
"Cool, how long?" I asked.
"One month." he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment