Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part One, While Away from the Mist Village


After Sadge had surpassed her alchemy teacher, the three of us went to Ace's house, a few miles away from The Mist Village, to celebrate.
"Wow nice place." I said as I walked through the door.
"Yeah it's nice being away from the city." He replied.
"So, how's it been going with the missions?" Sadge asked.
"Not so many anymore, if you ask me The Fifth is too old." I said
"So, who do you think she'll pick for her replacement?" Ace asked
"Umm that's a hard question." I said.
"I think she'll pick Tsarr." Sadge said.
"Who's Tsarr?" I asked.
"He is one of the former Lightning Shinobi, ya know, one of the ones who escaped from the seventh Raikage tyrant," Ace explained "he was the leader of the rebellion."
"Oh, but does he have what it takes?" I asked.
"She sure thinks so." pointing over at Sadge who was daydreaming.
"Hmm, well I'll make some tea and then we can go talk to The Fifth, see who she wants to pick."
"Sounds good to me." I said.
"Do you think Tsarr will be there?" Sadge asked from across the room.
"Umm could be." Ace replied.

After we had our tea, we headed out towards The Mizukage's house just a few minutes away from Ace's place, even though she is the Mizukage she escapes from town to her little place by the edge of the forest.

"Hello? Is anybody home?" I asked as I opened the door.
"Yes I'm here." The Fifth said.
"Hi it's Kusaru, from The village."
"Ah how's it been Kusaru?" she asked.
"OK but we were wondering who you were going to pick as the Sixth Mizukage." Ace said.
"You'll have to wait 'till tomorrow when I announce it to the whole village." she replied.
"You’re resigning tomorrow?" Sadge asked.
"Yup, but here is a mission for the three of you to go on while you wait." She said as she handed us a folder crammed with paper.
"Uh, thanks Lord Mizukage." I said as I bowed and then we left.
"Wow, we have to go to the lightning village." I said flipping through the pages of the folder.
"Has she finally flipped her lid? This is an A ranked mission." Ace said as he stole the folder.
"That's why we're coming along." a voice from behind us said. I knew the voice.
"Hey Sabaku, Kaji what's up?" I said as I turned around.
"Nothin’ much, Clip and Clyda where in the Sand Village and they flew me to the Leaf Village to pick up Kaji then we came here and the Mizukage told us that we need to rescue some guy from the Hidden Cloud Village you'd be accompanying us and have him back here by morning." he replied.
"Tsarr!" Sadge shouted.
"What?" I said as I turned around.
"Look," she said pointing to a page in the folder. "Tsarr has been captured by the Hidden Cloud Shinobi and was taken prisoner, we have to go now." she said.
"Let's go then." Sabaku said as he jumped into the trees followed by Sadge, and Ace.
"I've got a bad feeling about this." I said to myself as Kaji and I followed them.

When we got to the Cloud Village there was an ambush waiting for us five Lightning Jounin Ace and Sadge took one I released my Light Chakra and hit my opponent with a lightning bolt not thinking about the guy's power, he absorbed it and sent it back at me but I was able to get my Mud Bubble up in time. So then I used Water Bullet followed by Earthquake and he was gone. Sabaku did whatever he does with his Shikigami and his guy was down before the fight had begun, and Kaji used Grand Fire Ball Jutsu and took out two guys.
By the time we got inside the Village there had been twelve ambushes, we beat them all pretty quick but if you ask me it was a waste of time and chakra.
When we got in I took one of the guards' headbands put it on and summoned my light chakra so I would blend in, then everyone else put on handcuffs as if they were prisoners and they when to the jail where Tsarr was being held captive.
The guards were smart to separate every ones hands before putting them in the cell so no Jutsu could be done but luckily Sabaku was there and he summoned the Shikigami of Lightning and freed everyone from their chains. Meanwhile I went to talk to the Raikage, but I wasn't permitted in, so I let myself in...
After I was finished with the Raikage and Tsarr was free we meet back up at the gate of the village and headed back to the hidden Mist village.
The next day The Fifth announced that Tsarr was going to be her replacement, Sadge almost passed out. Sabaku and Kaji went back to their villages where they were going to train. Things went back to normal after that, except the Cloud Village didn't try to attack much anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment