Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Twelve, Lost Friends; A New Hope is Found!

[Ace is the narrator for this chapter]

Many occasions Sabaku has used Anti Various to save him and his teammates but this time Anti Various has materialized and is now on the loose causing terror throughout the world....


(April 13)
"Run!" a man shouted as Samemaru, Sadge and I ran towards the Village hidden in flames.
"What happened?" Samemaru asked one of the leading ninja battling the huge fox.
"This thing started attacking the village, follow me.” the young shinobi said.
"This is Kumo, he is our top Jounin and leader of this squad." the young ninja said as he lead us to a Jounin, then joined the battle once again.
"What's the situation?" Samemaru asked.
"We have 27 ninja already KIA and 54 MIA." Kumo said as another ninja ran up to us.
"Sir, squads six through eleven have just been caught in a rock slide, what are your orders?"
"Have Shiro's squad dig 'em out and have them report back to me." Kumo replied.
"Yes sir." the chunin said as she ran off.
Kumo turned back to us.
"We are running out of options."
"Don't worry," I said. "I'll go get troops from Konoha and Suna gakures." then I disappeared in a flash.
"Do you two think you can help hold it off for a while?" Kumo asked.
"Yeah." Samemaru answered as Sadge started to walk towards the battle.

"Yo, Naruto.... I mean honorable Hokage-Sama, Hisake Gakure is under attack and requests help, so do you think you can send a few squads over?"
"I can send one." he said thoughtfully.
"Just one?....I... I mean thank you lord Hokage."

" Kazekage-Sama, Hisake Gakure is under attack and requests help, so do you think you can send a few squads over?"
"Yeah." Gaara replied.
"O... ok thank you Kazekage-Sama."

"Rose Whip!" Sadge shouted as she clapped and turned a near-by bush into a deadly weapon.
"Earthquake!" Samemaru shouted, then the ground started to shake and the giant fox walked towards them.
"Summon Shikigami; Earth, Lightning; Lava Flow!" the fox shouted.
"Move!" Samemaru yelled as the lava raced towards them.
"Leaf Vine!" Sadge shouted as giant vines sprouted from the ground and leaves grew from the sides and stopped the lava.
"Wow." Samemaru said.
"That's not all, Vine Binding!" Sadge shouted as roots shot from the ground and grabbed hold of the fox.
"Hey!" I shouted as I appeared out of the sky. "Help is on the way!"
"You will die before it gets here!" Denkouiki shouted as he and Kimimaro raced from behind Anti-Various.
"So," Samemaru said. "this is your next victim Denkouiki?"
"Yes, this body will listen to my every command, and doesn't have an old monkey to slow me down!"
"Summon Shikigami; Fire!" Anti-Various yelled as flames rained down from the sky.
"Mud Bubble!" Samemaru shouted as mud from the ground covered us.
"Back up will be here soon, we just need to hold them off 'till then." I said.
"Right," Samemaru said as he clapped, then started a chain of hand signs. "Tidal Wave!" he shouted as the bubble disappeared and a giant wave washed over the Fox and the two enemy shinobi.
"Dance of the Larch!" Kimimaro shouted as he jumped out of the wave.
"Ace, go!" Samemaru shouted.
"Right." I answered then teleported behind Kimimaro.
"You’re fast!" he shouted. "Hessendan!"
"Finger Bullets?" I thought as I dodged them with time to spare.
"Alright here it goes." I said as I pulled out one of the special kunai used by Yondamie.
"What's he planning on now?" Kimimaro said.
I threw the kunai he blocked it but I teleported to him, pulled the kunai out of his arm and punched him in the face. He then flew back and regained balance.
"Lightning strike!" Denkouiki shouted.
"Lightning Shikigami!" Sabaku shouted as two lightning bolts collided in front of me.
"Holy nuts!" I said as I backed up.
Then Kumo and Shiro ran over.
"I never thought when we called for backup they'd send in FUKA." Kumo said.
"Hey Sabaku, you know this guy?" Samemaru said as he pointed at the Fox.
"Sadly enough, yeah." Sabaku replied.
"So Sabaku, you've come to cage me up have you?" Anti-Various said.
"Desert Coffin!" Sabaku shouted as sand surrounded Kimimaro and Denkouiki.
"Fire Shikigami!" A.V. shouted as fire spouted up and turned the sand coffins to glass.
"Glass Shuriken!" Samemaru shouted as Denkouiki and Kimimaro broke the glass cages.
"Dance of Pines!" Kimimaro said as bones grew from his arms and broke the glass shuriken.
"Fox, it would be wise to leave while we are still safe." Denkouiki shouted.
"Right." A.V. said as he jumped in to the air followed by Denkouiki and Kimimaro.
"Damn I'm too late huh?" Kaji asked out of breath as he ran to the battle field.
"Thank you." Kumo said.
"Yeah, no problem." Sadge said as she walked over to us.
"Hey, Sabaku where is Mitsukai?" Samemaru asked.
"She went back to Tenchi-Gakure to welcome her best friend's brother back from an S-Rank Mission." Sora said.
"Yup." Sabaku added.

(April 15)
Name: Searyb Enkou
Rank: FUKA
Village
: Tenchi-Gakure
Request: Team Transfer.
"It seems as if you are in need of a good partner." Haku said as he looked over the sheet of paper.
"Yes sir lord Mizukage." Searyb said as he stood attention in front of the Mizukage.
"Well, you'd have to move to Kiri-Gakure, although you can still wear your Tenchi-Gakure head band."
"Yes sir."
"Right now we have one FUKA member without a team." Haku said. "Wait until April 19, and we are going to have another FUKA from our village..... here go find him, give him this."
Searyb reached out and grabbed the note.
"Yes sir." Searyb said as he disappeared.
"Next!" Haku shouted as the door opened.

"Samemaru Inuzuka?" Searyb said as I passed him on the street.
"Did you say Samemaru?" I asked.
"Yes, you know him?" He asked.
"He's on my team, why?"
"The Mizukage sent me to give this to him." Searyb said holding out the letter.
"Hmm, follow me he should be at my house." I said as I led the stranger down the street.
"By the way, I'm Searyb from Tenchi-Gakure." He said holding out his hand.
"I'm Ace of, Kiri-Gakure nice to meet you." I said as I turned around and kept walking.
The rest of the walk to my house was relatively quiet. When we got there Samemaru was sleeping on the couch where he was when I left.

"Yo, Samemaru wake up!" I said as I tapped on his shoulder.
"W..what?" he asked in a sleepy voice.
"This guy from Tenchi-Gakure is here to see you, he says he has a letter from the Mizukage.
"Ok what?"
"I have come to Kiri-Gakure to request new partners for my FUKA team. I was told that there was one member ready, and that you will be ready in a few days."
"W... what? Me FUKA? No no no no, you must have me mistaken for someone else." Samemaru said.
"But here on this list the ancients said you'd be ready for FUKA by the age of Fifteen, you are four days from being that age aren't you?" Searyb asked.
Samemaru slumped his shoulders. "Yes, but why me?" Samemaru asked.
"Well, cuz you have an abnormal chakra level." Searyb said.
"Fine, is there anything I have to have accomplished?" Samemaru asked.
"Uhh, do you have an instant kill move?" Searyb asked.
Samemaru looked up.
"No, how do I get one?" he asked.
"Umm you make one, but any instant kill move takes a massive amount of chakra."
"I got it!" Samemaru shouted as he stood up. "I can extract all the water out of the bad guy and then they'll just die!"
"Uhh, ok." Searyb said. "Oh, here." Searyb said as he handed Samemaru the note.
"What's this?" Samemaru asked.
"I dunno, Lord Mizukage told me to deliver it to you."
"Uhh, ok, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep now." Samemaru said scratching his head looking over the envelope.
"Ok, well sorry to disturb you Samemaru." Searyb said as he turned to face the door.
"No problem, see you around." Samemaru said as he fluffed his pillow and laid back down.

"Yeah, Samemaru doesn't make friends that easily." I said as Sadge took a sip of her coffee.
"and did you hear about him going to be FUKA?" she asked.
"Yeah, what about us? It was hard enough to become Jounin, and even harder to become ANBU like everyone else." I replied.
"Everyone else?" Sadge asked.
"Yeah, Kiba, Shino, and Kankuro you know."
"Oh," she said. "well maybe we'll be partnered up with someone we know." Sadge said hopefully.
"Yeah." I said as I looked into my cup and stared into the reflection.

"Alright Samemaru, you’re going to become FUKA huh?" Sadge asked as she did a set of hand signs.
"Yeah, I guess." Samemaru shrugged.
"Well then let's see your instant kill technique." she said, then she pulled out a blood stone.
"Summon Tree Guardian!"
"nuts!" I heard Samemaru shout as the giant tree creature rose from the ground and smashed where he had been standing moments before.
"Dassui!" Samemaru shouted as a minimal amount of water came out of the tree.
"You'll have to do better than that!" Shouted Sadge as the tree went in for another attack.

(April 18)
"Lord Mizukage!" Kumo said as he entered the room.
"Kumo, Shiro." Haku said as he waved the two fire shinobi to sit in front of him.
"We have been tracking the one called Anti- Various, we suggest you put together a team to take him out, we lost track of him by the Genma Bridge." Kumo reported.
"Alright, go find these people for the search and destroy team tell them to meet here tomorrow first thing in the morning.
"Yes sir, Lord Mizukage." Shiro said as he took the list.
Samemaru
Ace
Sadge
Sabaku
Sora
Mitsukai
Kaji
Ichigo
Kokoro
Searyb
Jayme
Semajj
"I need these people here as soon as possible."
"Sure thing." Kumo said as he turned towards and left followed by Shiro.

(April 19)
I looked around the room and saw Samemaru curled up in a ball sleeping in a chair, Sadge tying her shoe, Sabaku and Sora talking while Mitsukai was playing with her headband.
Kaji was talking with Ichigo and Kokoro. Searyb and Semajj were talking with some girl I haven't met before, then Haku entered the room.
"Well well well." He said as he tipped over Samemaru's chair. "I see we all made it here on time, sleeping or not."
Samemaru sat up and scratched the back of his head.
"Ok," Kumo said as he entered the room. "we last saw Anti-Various by the Genma bridge in the mountains east of here."
"We figure he stayed there since there was no recorded movement since then." Shiro added.
"I'm going to send you in groups of four to scout the mountain." Haku said. "On the north side of the mountain will be Samemaru's group and Searyb, on the bridge will be Kaji's team and Semajj, and on the South side of the mountain will be Semajj and Sabaku's group, now go!"
"Right." I heard Searyb say as he went over to Samemaru and helped him up.

"We've been here for hours and no sign of that fox yet." Samemaru said.
"Enemy contact!" Semajj shouted over the COM link.
"Let's move!" Searyb said as he grabbed his bag and jumped into a nearby cave dug by Samemaru for quick rendezvous.
"Uhh." Samemaru said as he stood up and walked towards the cave followed by Sadge and finally me.

We got there and Sabaku was already battling the giant fox and the six shinobi.
"Rasengan!" Kaji said as he ran towards Douji.
"That's not going to work!" Douji shouted as he blocked the attack and punched Kaji in the stomach.
"Alright, you die now!" Sabaku shouted as sand spiraled around Anti-Various.
"Samemaru look out!" Searyb shouted as a couple dozen sound village ninja came into the canyon.
"Dassui" Samemaru shouted, then one of the sound shinobi fell to the floor crippled.
I then teleported behind some of them and stuck a few exploding notes to them.
"There's too many of them!" Ichigo shouted as we started to fall back onto the bridge.
"Sabaku!" Samemaru shouted as the sound shinobi surrounded him.
"We have to get out of here!" Sadge yelled.
"I'll be back!" Samemaru shouted as he jumped over the advancing shinobi followed by Jayme and Searyb.
They surrounded Sabaku and held off the shinobi as long as they could.
"Sabaku we need to leave!" Searyb shouted.
"Almost done!" Sabaku shouted.
"You will die fool!" Denkouiki shouted as he and Kimimaro jumped towards us.
"Summon Shikigami Water; Tidal Wave!" Anti-Various shouted.
The wave came too fast, I couldn't save them, the wave crashed into Sabaku just as Various' soul left his body and destroyed Anti-Various along with himself. Sabaku, Samemaru, Jayme and Searyb where swept off the cliff by the force of the wave.
"No!" I shouted as I went to jump after them, but Sadge grabbed my arm and shook her head.
The sound shinobi disappeared, we searched the bottom the ravine for our friends but we couldn't find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment