Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Four, Strange Right?


"Well if you put it that way it makes sense but if you... hey where is Sadge, she's usually not this late." Ace said.
"Geez, what do you have ADD?" I asked.
Silence...
"No." he said after a while.
"Sorry I'm late." Sadge said as she ran up to us.
"Ace has ADD and you are late, wow I wonder what's gonna happen to me."
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"He's usually on one thing but today he's been all over the place just like someone with ADD, and you are always first here but you’re like fifteen minutes late." I replied.
"My Spoon is too big..." Ace shouted.
"Point taken, you think this could be Douji's work?" Sadge asked.
"Not sure, let's just stay as normal as possible until we can talk to Shikamaru or Hinata."
"What, why them?" She asked.
"I'm a banana!" Ace shouted.
"We are going to Konoha, to my dismay." I replied.
"Let's get going then." Sadge said picking Ace up from his seat.
The trip to Konoha was uneventful except some of Ace's random sayings, "Duck!.... Quack." and stuff like that. After we got to Konoha we asked The Hokage if Hinata or Shikamaru where in town, Hinata was on a mission and Shikamaru was in the Sand Village with Sabaku.
"Chances are we are going to find Shikamaru easier than Hinata so let's head for the Sand Village." I said.
The trip to the Sand Village was also uneventful so when we got there I was relieved to see Sabaku and Shikamaru walking out of a shop.
"Sabaku, Shikamaru! Wait up!" I shouted as I ran after them.
"Hey Kusaru, what's up?" Sabaku asked.
"There are weird things happening, Ace has..." I started but there was a pain in my chest.
"Kusaru?"
"I.. I can't breathe." I said as everything went blurry.
I don't remember what happened after that but when I woke up I felt different.
"Kusaru, are you ok?" Sadge asked.
I wanted to answer but I couldn't.
"Kusaru?" Sabaku said.
"Uh, what's this energy I'm sensing? Douji." Sadge said.
"Dou... who?" Sabaku asked.
"Rock Ninja, really strong, almost killed Kusaru, if it weren't for Kiba stepping in at the last minute." Sadge answered.
I managed to move my head, there was pain all over my body, I saw a figure coming from the corner of the room, I looked back at Sabaku and Sadge, and I couldn't hear anything.
Then Douji jumped through the door and hit Sadge in the neck she fell. Sabaku Summoned a Fire Shikigami but Douji was hardly effected. Then Sheena and Sora ran through the door and Started to attack Douji along with Sabaku, a useless attempt. Douji knocked Sheena and Sora out in one hit, Sabaku ran towards him and was thrown against the wall and slipped into unconsciousness. Douji came closer to me, I couldn't move.

Then Darkness...

Darkness was lifted, I looked around I was still in Sabaku's house, but no one was there, Sabaku, Sora, Sheena, Ace, and Sadge were all gone, and it was starting to get dark.

"Whoa, what happened?" I asked
But there was no answer. I was still sore and I couldn't move my left arm.
"Well I can still fight but no Jutsu." I thought to myself.
"Hey, are you Kusaru?" someone asked from outside the door.
"Who wants to know?" I responded.
"A friend."
"Yeah, come in."
"Kusaru, I am Semajj, I was told that you possess a Kilrogg."
"A... a demon?"
"Yes, you have one?"
"Yeah, he calls himself Denkouiki."
"The Lightning Wolf, I also know that the spirit of Sarudai is within you."
"True, but I can't summon him like I can summon Denkouiki."
"That is because he is attached to your spirit and mind, unlike Denkouiki who is attached to your body and soul."
"You mean I can become Denkouiki?"
"In a way. Watch." Semajj said as he Blood sealed his watch.
"Hey I have the same watch."
"Yeah, it is given to our parents at our birth if we have a Kilrogg, the watch is used to control the demon."
"I see, so..." I started.
"Just watch." He said as he did some hand signs. "Summon Tokiyamazaru!"
Then Semajj turned into a monkey like demon.
"See," Semajj said. "If you master your Kilrogg you can take full advantage of his powers." He did Horse, then Tiger and He turned back to the Semajj who entered this room five minutes ago.
"Amazing! How can I learn to do that?" I asked.
"I'll help you find your friends, then take one month off from your shinobi missions and come with me to the country of snow. I'll teach you to harness your full potential."
"Sounds good to me." I said then he helped me out of bed and we walked out of the house.

The Hidden Grass Village was a long way away, by the time we got there I was able to move my arm again so I had no worries.
"Ok, Douji will be wherever your friends are." Semajj said.
"Right, but why would a Rock ninja go to the Grass village to hide?" I asked.
"Maybe he has friends here." Semajj responded.
"Hajin." I said.
"Who?" Semajj asked.
"Hajin, she's from the Dokubara clan, their blood limit allows them to control plants just like Gaara of the Desert controls sand." I replied.
"Hmm, I see well we should be careful." Semajj replied.
"Well, well, well, Kusaru you found me." Douji said.
"And you've discovered our alliance." Hajin said from behind.
"Semajj, I'll take Douji, you fight Hajin." I said as I Jumped to the roof where Douji was standing. "Let's go, Douji. Rock Launch!" I shouted as rock from the roof rose and flew towards Douji. Douji took the Rock Chop stance ran towards me.
I saw Semajj disappear and the reappear behind Hajin then punch her in the back she fell and then I felt something heavy hit my chest, things went black for a moment, and I backed up and shook my head.
"Nice shot." I coughed
"That's nothing." Douji said.
I retook my stance. Then I lunged forward hit him in the arm and then went for him stomach but he countered with a hit to my head. I fell to the ground.
"Damn you," I panted. "Where are my friends!" I shouted as I jumped up and hit him in the shoulder, he stumbled back.
"Rock Bullets!" Douji shouted, as the rocks from his hands went flying at me knock me off the roof. I hit the ground on my back.
"Gaa," I gasped, I got up and coughed up blood. "What is it going to take to beat him?" I asked.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Semajj said, then he disappeared and reappeared on the roof.
"You will tell us where Sabaku and the others are or you will meet the same fate as Hajin." Semajj said calmly.
'This guy is awesome.' I thought before I blacked out.

"Dude are you OK?" Ace asked.
"What? Where am I?" I asked.
"Your back in Sabaku's house, Semajj rescued us and brought us back here, he's waiting for you outside." Sadge replied.
"Where are Sabaku, Sora, and Sheena?" I asked.
"Sora and Sheena left but Sabaku is outside talking to Semajj." Ace said.
Then I got out of bed, my head really hurt, I walked outside and saw Sabaku and Semajj standing by the door to the house.
"Hey," I said. "What’s going on."
"Ah I'm glad you are ok, so are you going to return to the Mist Village or are we going straight to The Country of Snow?" Semajj asked
"I'd like to go to the Mist Village to check in with the Mizukage first."
"Alright let's get moving." Semajj said as he pushed off the wall and started walking towards the village gates.
"Alright see you in about a month Sabaku," I said. "Ace, Sadge let's go."
They came out of the house and walked behind me.
"Don't die." Sabaku said as he pushed off the wall and walked in to his house.
"Don't worry." I said under my breath.

After we left the Mist Village we took a boat to the country of snow where I studied under my cousin, Semajj, for one month...

"Now, it is time to release your full potential." Semajj said.
"Right Summon Denkouiki!" I shouted.
"Hmm, good job." Semajj said as I took on some of the aspects of a wolf, thank god not a tail or ears on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment