Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part Two, In Konoha

It is during winter and Ace, Sadge, and I are visiting Konoha for the festivities...
"Wow it looks different sense the last time I was here." Ace said.
"Yeah." Sadge agreed.
"Well I can't say the same seeing that I'm always here or the Sand village when I'm not on vacation." I said looking around.
"What are we going to do first?" Sadge asked.
"Well first we have to check in with the Hokage then we are free to do whatever." I replied.
"Let's hurry then we only have four days here!" Ace said as he ran towards the Hokage's tower followed by Sadge.
"Huh, four days, I'd rather be in my nice little tent by the lake, fishin’ or taking a swim, but no we have to go to Konoha..." I mumbled as I slowly followed my spazzed out companions.

After we checked in with Naruto we went to get a room at the inn, Ace and I shared one and Sadge had her own, cuz she's a girl and cuz she had the most stuff.
"So what now?" Ace asked.
"I don't care as long as we don't have to do any work, that'd be to tiresome, plus I'm on vacation in the Hidden Leaf Village, I'd rather..." I got cut short by Ace.
"...'be in my nice little tent by the lake, fishin or taking a swim, but no we have to go to Konoha!' stop mumbling and have fun." he said.
"Fine, I know this restaurant with some good Ramen, after that we can go see if there is anything new you'd like to do." I said.
"Ah ha! Victory is mine!" Ace shouted as he marched out the door.

After we ate we went to the academy to see the kids, then we went to see Kiba and visit his dogs, then well ya we ran into The Fifth Mizukage, who was talking to Kaji.
"Fifth what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Wanted to visit my old home, seeing as I'm no longer Mizukage thought I'd take a trip." She replied.
"That's cool, well see ya 'round." I said as we kept walking.
"Hey wait up, I'll go with you." Kaji said.
"Ok, but I'm not going to be out long I'm tired." I said.
"Fine I'll go hang out with Sabaku then." Kaji said as he walked down the street.
"Well I'm done," I said. "I'm going back to the inn, Ace you got a key?"
"Yeah." he said then I was off.
I walked back to my room at the inn, on my way there I meet Shikamaru and Tamari who were looking for a new hat for Gaara, at least that's what they told me. (I'm pretty good friends with them, thanks to some connections I have. Hint: Sabaku.) Anyway when I got back to my room I went to sleep and woke up when Ace came in.

"What? It's three in the morning, isn't there a curfew or something?" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry, we ran into the Leaf village's old Ninja Tag team and went to a party they were having." Ace said.
"Whatever." I said as I went back to sleep.
The three days past I ran into Shikamaru and Tamari a couple more times and I saw Kaji but didn't bother talking to him anymore and then on the fourth day we went home.

Yay, too bad I had to go back there the next day for a mission, uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment